- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
The following are a few of the common insurances that Breidenbach Family and Sports Chiropractic accepts:
- Aetna – In Network
- Alliance - In Network
- Allied - In Network
- American Republic Corp. - We accept
- Auto Accident Insurances – We accept all Auto Insurance Policies
- Auxiant - In Network
- BCBS – PPO Providers for all states
- BPA (Benefit Plan Administration) – In Network through HSM
- Christian Health Ministry (Time-of-service, Cost Sharing Plan)
- Cigna – In Network
- Custom Benefits – In network
- Gundersen Health Plans – In network with all plans
- Group Health Cooperative - In Network
- Health EOS - In Network
- Health Partners – In network
- Health Tradition – In network with all plans including Premier, Premier One and 65 Plus.
- HIRSP – In network
- Humana – In network
- Humana Medicare- In network
- Mayo Management Services – In network through HSM
- Medica – In network
- Medical Assistance/Badger Care/HIRSP - We accept assignment
- Medicare – We accept assignment
- Medicare/Railroad – We accept assignment/In network
- Meritain - In Network through Health EOS
- Mutual of Omaha
- Physicians Mutual
- Priority Health - In Network
- Prudential Financial Group – In network
- SAS - In network
- Security Health Plan - In Network
- Senior Preferred Medicare Plan (Gundersen Lutheran) – In network
- UCare – In network
- United Health Care – In network
- Unity - In Network
- UMR - In Network
- Quartz - In Network
- WEA – In network
- WPS – In network
- Workman’s Compensation Insurance - We accept ALL workman's Comp plan's
There are many other insurances accepted. If you would like for us to verify your insurance benefits please give us a call. You may also call your health plan to see what Chiropractic benefits you have.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation, either by phone or face to face, to determine if your health condition may be helped with chiropractic care.
We do also offer a time-of-service fee for those who have no insurance, high deductibles, or no Chiropractic benefits.
Many patients find that paying directly is quite affordable and cost effective.